VisualxMed is currently seeking motivated and savvy individuals to increase our visibility on popular social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Tumblr. The ideal candidate should have experience using social media outlets in a professional manner while harnessing the power of VisualxMed’s wide appeal.
- Manage VisualxMed’s presence on various social media platforms
- Develop and maintain seamless and accessible experiences across different outlets for our users
- Work with Content Specialists to ensure the wide appeal of our content
- Collaborate with Design Interns to ensure aesthetic uniformity and integrity of our Internet presence
- Experience with using various social media outlets in a professional manner
- Excellent communication and writing skills, especially in regards to health topics
- Strong sense of social panache with strong networking skills
- An evident enthusiasm for health awareness and education
- Enjoyment of solving problems creatively and brainstorming new ideas to publicize our startup
- Working knowledge of scientific and medical concepts, terms, current events and issues
- Interest in General Health, Women’s Health, Kid’s Health, Mental Health, General Health, or Medical Research
Expected time commitment: 5 hours per week
Note: This is an unpaid internship with possibility of leadership position contingent upon performance.
Click here to apply!