VisualxMed is looking for an outstanding Front-End Web Development Intern to be a part of our founding engineering team and build our website from concept to completion, coding everything from the home page to site layout and function.
- Build, maintain, and add new features to company website
- Develop and maintain seamless experience across all pages and platforms for our users
- Collaborate with creative design intern to translate design ideas to functional and interactive web elements
- Work with back-end development intern to interface front-end code with backend code
- Debug and solve cross-browser compatibility and device compatibility issues
- Ability to write simple, clean, efficient code
- Working knowledge of building responsive experiences
- Familiarity with at least one of the following programming languages: PHP, Python, Ruby on Rails, or Java
- Experience using version control, GitHub or similar
- Superb attention to detail and excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Keen editorial eye for aesthetic web design
- Effective and creative out-of-the-box problem solver
- Startup experience
- WordPress or GitHub Pages development experience
- Experience with frameworks like Bootstrap
- A passion for health awareness and graphic design
Expected Time Commitment: 5 hours per week
Note: This is an unpaid internship with possibility of leadership position contingent upon performance.
Click here to apply!