VisualxMed is currently hiring savvy and intuitive designers to create aesthetic illustrations and graphics to support our mission of utilizing visual media to encourage others to be proactive about their own health.
- Design sleek, eye-catching infographics displaying education information with regards to health, science and medicine
- Design logo, flyers, banners, and various marketing materials
- Select compatible color, font, and icon schemes
- Work with Content Specialists to transform written content into graphics
- Plan and execute all visual design stages from conception to final hand-off to engineering
- Assist in user experience research
- Experience and proficiency with graphic design tools such as Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign
- Artistic background
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- A passion for health awareness and graphic design
- Working knowledge of scientific and medical concepts, terms, current events and issues
- Experience with creating wireframes, storyboards, and site maps to effectively communicate design ideas
- Interest in General Health, Women’s Health, Kid’s Health, Mental Health, General Health, or Medical Research
Expected time commitment: 5 hours per week
Note: This is an unpaid internship with possibility of leadership position contingent upon performance.
Click here to apply!