VisualxMed is searching for talented, creative individuals with a science or medical background to help us develop written content for our infographics.
- Propose innovative ideas and topics to highlight in infographics
- Research approved topics and create outlines with concise, pertinent details
- Ensure factual accuracy of content
- Collaborate with designers to develop educational, eye-catching infographics
- Working knowledge of scientific and medical concepts, terms, current events and issues
- Strong command of writing
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Ability to cross-design
- A passion for health awareness and graphic design
- Experience with reading and digesting scientific literature
- Interest in Women’s Health, Kid’s Health, Mental Health, General Health, or Medical Research
Expected time commitment: 5 hours per week
Note: This is an unpaid opportunity with possibility of leadership position contingent upon performance.
Click here to apply!